Sunday, March 25, 2007

24 March 10pm,after jamming,this Nick kept asking me questions,how to play this,play that,so I gotta tell him everything,as I think he is better than me,he still said I'm better and should be lead guitarist. The songs we'd played that day, it was cool,it went hyper 'til Derrick nylon tip drumsticks broke and the tip flew off,hahaha,yea we usually go out to somewhere and have drinks after jammings.Our band members can go very crazy.Here is some stupid stuff we did on that night.If we would go to McD and have food,we asked,"Ada Roti Canai dan Ramli Burger ?the man asked,"Sini ada Filet Burger,Cheese Burger,etc. ."So we kinda went siao,asking stupid questions.And another, we went to mamak to have food, I asked,"Hey 'bang ada McD ah",the man went blur,saying,"sini tak ada McD,sini mamak bukan McD",so everything was stupid,if anyone of you hang out with us,you also will go hyper too,haha.God Bless you all!!!! =)

No comments: